Jason and Pili interviewed Tim Bratz on the REI Foundation Podcast and discussed the following topics:
- Where and why did Tim get started in real estate?
- What was pushed Tim past “analysis paralysis” to get him to take action?
- Fearful vs. Faithful “What If’s”
- What is Tim’s elevator pitch when someone asks him what he does?
- What Tim wants to say to those who are waiting for a downturn in the market to take action?
- How is Tim finding deals? What is his source?
- What Tim’s team consists of, where it can run itself, if needed to.
- What has been key for Tim to hire team members successfully?
- What is Tim working on right now to improve his business?
- What’s Tim’s WHY?
- Tim’s Morning Routine
- Tim’s advice on where someone looking to get into real estate should start
This interview originally appeared on the The Real Estate Investment Foundation Podcast podcast March 20, 2019.